Worldwide 2018 Users’ Conference
Join the Worldwide family at the 2018 Users’ Conference at the Happiest Place on Earth, Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL. The conference is your opportunity to increase efficiency with tested and proven processes, gain insight into tomorrow’s technology, network with your peers from around the country and just have fun.
The event itself is free of charge. Worldwide has arranged a special rate at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort, during the duration of the conference. The Dolphin is located within the heart of Walt Disney World and provides easy access to Disney’s famous theme parks, shopping, dining and entertainment. With extra time planned into the conference, there will be plenty of time to experience the great amenities that Disney has to offer.
The event’s agenda will include both eSuite and OASys focused activities. For the greatest value and benefit, we encourage you to attend all three days of the event.
A variety of vendors and support services will be exhibiting at the conference. If you’re interested in being a vendor sponsor, click here for the sponsorship registration form.
ABOUT THE VENUE
The 2018 Users’ Conference will be held at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort. We are pleased to offer the following discounted group rate: Single/Double Occupancy: $189.00 + RSP
Room rates are quoted exclusive of applicable state and local taxes, which are currently 12.5%. These special rates will be offered three (3) days prior and three (3) days after the meeting dates, subject to availability of rooms at the time of reservation. The “cut-off date” for accepting reservations into this room block is Thursday, March 22nd, 2018. Reservation requests received after 5:00 pm local time at the hotel on the cut-off date will be accepted at the Hotel’s prevailing rate of $235, based on availability and subject to change at any time.
Or call the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort at 1-800-227-1500 to make your reservation.
Mention WWS18 or WorldWide Interactive Services to receive the special group discount.
RESORT SERVICES PACKAGE
We are pleased to provide a resort services package for $25.00 per night, which includes the following:
- Unlimited local calls and domestic (US mainland) calls
- Unlimited access to the Resort’s Health Clubs
- In-room high speed wireless internet access
- 2 bottles of water, refreshed daily
- Starbucks Coffee and Tazo Tea in the Guest Rooms
- $25 off spa services of $100 or more at The Mandara Spa, during each day of your visit
- Transportation to and from the Disney Theme Parks and Attractions
- The Exclusive Extra Magic Hours Benefit
EXCLUSIVE DISNEY BENEFITS
Our on-site location provides attendees with exclusive access to many special Walt Disney World® Resort benefits that will add a memorable touch to any meeting.
These Disney benefits include:
- Group Rates on Disney Theme park tickets (see link below for more information)
- Customized programming and event productions
- Disney Institute seminars
- Access to magnificent venues within the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks events
- Special Disney Tickets designed to fit your meeting schedule
- Private viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot®
- Complimentary Disney transportation and Extra Magic Hours benefit
- Disney’s Wide World of Sports® Complex for sporting events, team-building programs, and themed functions
- Access to Disney championship golf courses
- Exciting nightlife including Disney’s BoardWalk entertainment district featuring the ESPN® Club and Atlantic Dance Hall, as well as the Downtown Disney® area featuring Cirque Du Soleil®, the House of Blues, Wolfgang Puck, and Bongos Café
We have an airport Shuttle through Mears. It’s a great value at $37.00 round trip. No shuttle reservation is necessary, if you print this PDF and bring it with you to the airport. Alternately, you can click the Mears logo on the right to make your reservation. The discount should be applied automatically without the use of a discount code.
At the very heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort is the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan. This ideal location allows guests’ access to Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios™ by water or walkway and places them just minutes from Magic Kingdom® Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park via motor coach. Disney’s BoardWalk is accessible via walkway and contains shops, restaurants, and nightclubs featuring live entertainment ranging from a dance hall to piano bar to the ESPN® Club.